Craving for food, constipation, increased urination. Missing period for 2 months. Negative home pregnancy test. Recommendations?

h there i have not had a period for 2 months thelast period i had was on the 15th of feb this year.... i have done a home pregnancy test it came back negative am i pregnant? i get cravings for foods i don't normally eat and i am weeing more i am some time constapated feeling sick also tired and some times if i do to much dueing the day i get light dizzy spells could i be pregnant even if the test is negative? my belly is round and stands out and my breasts seem bigger what can i do or what should i do? thank you from tara
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013