Cramps under breast, pain in right side. Am I having a heart attack?

hi i have had several ekgs done as well as a holter monitor ,and a echoe done to check my heart,because for some reason I always think im having a heart attack ,all the test have come back normal,even the blood work to check my electrolytes ,so now i have like this cramp or pain under my left breast ,and its very scary,i also have a pain on the right side like in my rib cage when I take adeep breathe what do you think this is do you think im having a heart attack or having or have heart problems,i also have these small burps all day long please help
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012