Cramps, tingling in both arms and face, nausea. Had vomiting and diarrhea the earlier day. What should I do?

Hi. I woke up yesterday with cramps and a tingling sensation in both my arms and hands and also a tingling feeling in my face. I had been very sick the day before with vomiting and dioreha so I thought that my potassium was low and that I was dehydrated. I have been drinking as much water as I can and I have also been trying to drink a solution of 6 level teaspoons of sugar and 1 half a teaspoon of salt dissolved in 1 litre of water as I haven t been able to go to a pharmacy and get rehydration salts. The cramping and tingling sensation is no longer constant, it comes and goes but I know feel nauseous after all the fluids. I haven t been sick but I am wondering should I keep doing what I m doing or is there something else I can do?? Please help!!??
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013