Cramps, tender nipples, high sex drive. Having sex using pull out method. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I am 43 years old and beileve I may be pregnant. I do not remember the first day of my last period, however I do know that my last day was January 19, 2013. I have had cramping in my tummy and pressure in my bottom for three days now and my nipples are very senistive and tender. I have had an ecselerated sex drive for almost three weeks now which is odd for me. I have taken several tests. Three said negaitive, one had a very very faint second line so i took another that also came back negative. I am not taking birth control and my husband is using the pull out method. Could I be pregnant? Penny
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013