Cramps, tender breasts, headache, metallic taste in mouth, discharge. PMS related symptoms?

Hi there, my husband and I are trying to conceive and I have recently started having signs of pregnancy...cramping, very tender breasts, headaches , metallic taste in mouth (or at least I think) and lotion like discharge . I have been using an Ovulation Kit and this month, I got two LH surges, one on the 9th and one on the 16th. I am due for my period on March 30th, which I hopefully don t get, but am wondering if perhaps these symptoms are PMS related and not pregnancy? I ve had the cramping nearly all month...just a dull constant pain.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013