Cramps, spotting, constipation after periods. Had endometrial biopsy. Something alarming?

I just went for my three month check - up (had suragery a year ago) and everything was fine. I finished my mensies less than 10 days ago. Why am I feeling a slight cramp , slight spotting I was even constipated for a day or two? I recorded this so that wehn I see my doctor in June (for my actual well woman checkup) I can tell him about it. I have had an endometrial biopsy before (about 2-3 years ago) and everything was fine. Is this something I need to be alarmed by?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012