Cramps, sore breasts, bloating, tiredness, drowsiness, excessive hunger post periods. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy or diabetes?

I just ended my period about two or three weeks ago, i a irregular, i started off leaking then got really heavy, two days after i ended my period i start to crap again, and my my boobs are sore, and very tender, i a bloated, i get very tired and sleepy, i take naps, sometimes hard to sleep at night, i have very vivid dreams, and i crave lots of salty stuff. Could i be pregnant? (i have been having unprotected sex but trying to be careful) Or maybe just have a diet problem, diabetes type 2? or..? i need to exercise more? I dont start my period until next month I started my period on March 6th and today is March 29th. Help me. I cant afford to go to a doctor right now.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012