Cramps, sore breast, burning feeling, had sex during safe period after cycles. Why ?

Im on a 25 day cycle, started my period on 6 September, had sex with my husband on day 8 & 9 of my cycle. apparently i ovulated on day 11 & 12 of my cycle as per Chart. Its 3 days after ovulation , on day 15 today, why am I still experiencing cramps , sore breasts at this time. It also feels like a burning feeling and I feel im gonna menstruate soon
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Dr. Purushottam welcomes you to HCM virtual clinic.
I have gone through your query.
I think I have understood your concern, I will try to suggest you the best possible treatment options.

Please do not panic.

Your sex act was almost in safe period. So chance of pregnancy is rare.

But what you are saying can be PMS - premenstrual syndrome.
I will suggest you-
1. Tab B LONG once at night for 3 months.
2. Tab PRIMOSA once at night for 3 months
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Indulge in routine exercise and healthy diet regimen.
5. Avoid fried foods, Salty foods, refined sugars
6. Include more portions of fruits, vegetables and salads in diet

I hope my answer helps you.
Wish you good health.
With regards
Dr Purushottam Neurgaonkar