Cramps, shaking legs, cold sweats, lower back pain. Green stool. Had appendicitis surgery. Due to gall bladder?

I have been having terrible bowl movements for about 3 months now, but not consequatively. Maybr once a week ot so. It first starts out with me cramping like pms pains and when I sit on the toilet the painn moves to my low back and up into my stomach and it s hard to breathe or even think because my legs are shaking and I am having cold sweats and my pain is hardly bareable. I am usually hurting for at least 10 minutes with no relief from the pain. My bowl is usually in large amounts and greenish and soft so it burn some at the same time as everything happening. I do apparently have a bad gallbladder , but not for sure how bad. I had appendicitis recently and had surgery and during surgery is when the doctor found out my gallbladder was bad. Do you think my gallbladder has any affect on my pain or is it intestinal?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013