Cramps, pale stools after taking probiotic. Should I discontinue use?

I m trying a probiotic in powder form: Bifidobacterium Infantis, Super Strain NLS. Last night before bed, I took my first dose of approx.: a half billion cfu. About three hours later, I awoke with cramps , which lasted about 45 minutes. This morning, my stool was pale, with part of it whitish. Otherwise, the texture seemed normal. My thought is that this may be related to the probiotic. Should I discontinue its use or continue and wait and see? Any feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013