Cramps, numbness in leg, little bleeding, light headedness, negative pregnancy test

I have had a weird period since may. I always menstrate the 25 of every month. In may when I was due for my period, I started bleeding on the 22. I had awful cramps I had to take a pain pill to help ease the pain. I had very light bleeding for about 2 days. Then it stopped. June 26 I started bleeding, but had the same weird period, very light bleeding but with no pain. July 20 I started bleeding. I had no cramps but a light pink blood when I would go to the bathroom. It went on or about 3 days then completely stopped. On the 25 I started bleeding again. But it was still very light. On the 28 I got those horrible cramps again and a numbness running down my right leg. As of today there is still cramping but very little blood. My symptoms are: bleeding, lower belly pains, lower back pains, urinating a lot, light headed feeling, fever and constipation . These are not normal signs for me. I ve taken pregnancy tests and all have came back negative. The last one I took was the 1st week in July.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer