Cramps, nausea & frequent urination, late period. Taken metformin & clomid to conceive. Done pelvis scan. Can get pregnant?

I ve been trying to get pregnant for over 7 months now. I started seeing a gynecologist last month and he put me on Metformin . and then Climid....towards ending of last month, I started having cramps, backache , headache,nausea and constant urination .... then 23rd I started what I thought was my period but it was only for 3 days and it was brown.... but one week after my period I still have those symptoms. Yesterday I did a scan and the result says: There is significant inflammatory tissue reaction in both adnexae as well as in the pouch of Douglas causing poor interface between pelvic organs. I really don t understand what this means and could I be pregnant still.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012