Cramps, nausea and burning mouth after getting the uterus removed. Vaginal and abdominal ultrasound done. Chances of pregnancy?

I supposedly had my cervix and uterus removed 2 years ago. The beginning of mouth i had cramps burning breasts and nausea. I went to several Er and was told i had gas. Finally i went to my OBGYN and he thought i was going through menopause . Test came back i wasnt. So i had an ultrasound vaginally and abdominal. I heard results were normal-while gettiing them done I was asked if i had a pregnancy test and i told the sonographer no yet she failed to show or tell me anything. I still havent heard from my Obgyn yet. Everytime i call my dr hes always out. What consists of a normal ultrasound?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013