Cramps, mild pain, expelling gas, whitish liquid. Feels like urinating from the anus. Suggestions?

Lately I ve been having cramp like sensations that cause mild pain, I thought nothing of it but when I went to the restroom today I ended up expelling gas but at the same time a white, clear-ish, liquid was also expelled. Essentially, it feels like I am urinating from where number 2 should be occurring. Any suggestions on what it is?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Hi babymegom ! It is not urine. It can be digestive upset due to liver problem. But if it is less. don't worry take less fat rich diet, take soup. If still cramping and gas, then you need medicine. Take care bye.