Cramps, light headedness, headache, taking Viibyrd, negative pregnancy test. Suggestions?

Hi I am two weeks late on my period. I have mild cramping on and off like it is going to come any second but nothing. I get light headed throughout the day and mild headaches . I have been stressed and depressed the last few months and started taking viibyrd two months ago. My periods are always on time and never miss (other then my first pregnancy) I have been on the pill but missed a few here and there this past month. I have been sexually active as well. I have took 5 hpt and they all came back negative. With my daughter I never tested until about 4 weeks late and I got a faint line and had blood work done next day to confirm pregnancy. I am worried that something else is wrong if I am not pregnant. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012