Cramps, light brown discharge, back pain, light bleeding on urinating. Causes and treatment?

Hello! Im wondering if what im experiencing is normal. Last period was december 21-29. Started very mild cramps with very light brown discharge on the 8th of january. Cramps lasted until the 14th nothing painful but i usually dont have them so i was aware of it. Started brown discharge again and thought period was coming. Bled on the 15th and it felt like my normal period cramps and backache but flow was loghter than usual. Still have bleeding until now (16th) but its still very light. I barely get anything on a liner, mostly just traces of blood . And blood usually just comes when i pee
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013