Cramps in upper stomach region, pain between belly button and ribs. History of kidney stones. Treatment?

I have had cramps in my upper stomach region for the past couple of days. Sometimes they are worse, and they get sharper. Physical activity makes it worse and also makes me feel light headed when the pain is bad. The pain is mostly between my belly button and my ribs. I have a healthy diet, drink lots of fluids. I have had kidney stones in the past. I am 20 years old. Also, I have constant bloating .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013