Cramps in tummy, nipples sore, itchy, white vaginal discharge, no sex, period irregular, due. Could I be pregnant?

Hello, I've been really worried lately, I am having like 10 second crapms in my lower part of my tummy and my nipples are sore , they itch. My back hurts, got a little bit of white vaginal discharge.. However I did not have sex but we did oral stuff. Plus my period is due any day.. Could I be pregnant ? My cycle is alsoo very irregular. Please help! I need to know
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
May 2013
As there is no history of any intercourse the possibility of pregnancy is very less.
The symptoms you are having could be due to premenstrual phase.
So you wait for few more days possibly by that time you will get periods.
If you cross your expected date of periods and do not get periods even after one week of crossing, better consult gynecologist and get evaluated to find out the possible causes for irregularity.
And take treatment accordingly.
For more details you can ask me through: http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-sree-gouri-sr/63429