Cramps in stomach, nausea. Had unprotected sex. No period. Pregnant?

For the last couple weeks now I have been having cramps in my lower stomach and my stomach sometimes feels likevits tightening and it feels weird. I feel nauseous sometimes but dnt puke. My eating habits are different in wen I go out to eat the things I normally eat don t seem pleasing to me, like the thought makes me want to be sick. I seems to br eating somethings I normally wouldn t and more often sometimes. Im also noticing that every now and again I will have cramps in my back but my main problem is the feeling in my stomach like tightening and cramping. I took a hpt this morning and it came back negative and im supposed to get my period any day now but im not sure of it will come. My boy and I have been having a mix of protected and unprotected sex for about a month now and from what I can tell is when we don t use protection he s pulling out burning think there may be a few times where he didn t or he came on Mr down there or after coming continued. Am I pregnant or is something else going on?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer