Cramps in ovary, follicular cyst, painful sexual intercourse, pressure sensation. Negative HPT. What does this mean?

Hello my name is Ashley, My period is 2 week late and I have taken 2 home pregnancy test both of which has been negative. About two days ago I had a sharp cramping pain in my right ovary area that shot down through my pelvis. My ovary area constantly has a pressure/heavy/cramping feeling. I have had 1 child already she will be 2 in November. I know what pregnancy feels like and also know what a follicular cyst feels like as I have had many of them from age 13 till 19 when I got pregnant. I'm wondering if it could be serious. I also have a lot of pain during sexual intercourse that I have never had before. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013