Cramps in lower middle torso constantly

I keep getting a cramp in the same place of my lower midle torso on the left side, it feels like its near the bottom of my lung area. It happens all the time when im walking or running or eating. Well, it s been more recent than normal actually. It started only when I ran, so i thought it might have something to do with the time period that I eat before I ran but it seems to happen even without eating and without running.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
After going through your narration, i think it is not the cramp but a muscular spasm, cramps are generally not focused on a particular area but are generalized. At times we are not aware of our body posture and a muscular spasm happens which presents in the form of pain and discomfort with varying intensity. So it is not a big thing, you need to follow a course of anti-inflammatory medicine, so contact a qualified physician and you will be fine in a couple of days.
You can also have Homoeopathic Medicine for the problem. Rhus tox 30 5 drops in half cup of water twice daily for 3 days and probably it will be resolved. You can also add a multi vitamin capsule daily in consultation with your physician.

Feel free to ask any queries, wish you a speedy recovery

Dr.Rajinder Singh