Cramps in lower abdomen, pain worse on breast feeding, smoking. Family history of endometriosis. Treatment?

i have been having alot of cramping in my lower abdomin for about 3 weeks now. it feels like amixture of constipation/diareah/menstral cramping. the first date of my last period was 06-22-2012 which i should add was my first period i have had since i delivered my daughter via c-section on 03-29-2012. this pain seems to get worse when i breast feed or smoke a cigarette. it makes me feel very faint and it is hard to talk when it comes. i also feel as if i should run to the bathroom. yet when i get there sometimes nothing happens. and when i am able to use the restroom it does not help with the pain. i no that they say endometriosis does not run in families but alot of people in my family have this and i am worried something is wrong.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012