Cramps in lower abdomen, nausea, breast swollen. Had short period, thick white discharge. Pregnancy signs?

I suspected i was pregnant so i went to the hospital... I am having cramps in my lower abdomen, nausea, my boobs are killing me and they have grown, i have little bumps around my nipples, loss in appetite from time to time and had a period oct 10 for only two days and later came brown stuff in my underwear, also had alot of thick discharge that was white and sticky kinda thick. The doctors gave me a ultra sound, a pepsmere (sorry if i missed spelled) and a urine test no blood test and said that i am completely fine, but i do not feel ok.... At all my breast still hurt , still have bumps and cramps, loss in appetite, and my body well pelvic area seems a little bigger
Asked On : Tue, 12 Nov 2013