Cramps in legs, missed period. Did velocity test. What does it say?

Halo, we are planning for our second baby. I was supposed to have my periods by 10th Feb..but no signs..i do get my usual cramps in legs, but no other tested on the sixth day after expected date of periods, the velocity test.It showed one dark purple on C mark, and one medium shade purple on the T mark.What does this mean..negative or inaccurate..or is too early to check..please help...i am sooo praying this time to work
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Medium shade purple on T mark may mean weakly positive pregnancy test.You may undergo velocity test after a gap of one week if you dont get periods.

take care