Cramps in head, severe hair fall, numbness in gums post change of place. Cause?

Hi I am Joy 22 yrs.old. I am now in UAE. I arrived here last year september and after 2 weeks I experience head cramps and started to bald . My hair is falling, some people says that it s because of the water here but I want to know why my head is aching so much and sometimes I feel that my gums is lacking. What is it that I am experiencing and it only start here in UAE.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012
Sudden hair fall associated with headache can be due to a nutritional deficiency in the area you have now shifted. Does the hair fall persist when you go back to your native place? For headache, an evaluation by a neurologist will help in finding out an organic cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal