Cramps, clear mucus discharge, delayed period. Had tubal reversal, using ovulation predictor. What is going on?

i had a tubal reversal july 24th 2012 and on august 3rd i got my period on time i have 25 day cycle . i used ovulation predictor this month and got a positive on august 15th and a negative on the 16th. im now 2 days late for my period and having cramping . i took 2 $tree test monday (the day i was due) that showed 2 lines but the test line was faded however very visible. First response was negative and clear blue digital negative . Today took first response got i think an evap line. im still cramping but this afternoon (tmi) wheni wen to the bathroom i had alot of clear mucous discharge . what your guess be to whats going on. mind you im 38 and have my tubes tied for 15 years. IVE ALWAYS been on time for my period. first time to be late. Thank you so much
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012