Cramps, brown bleeding, tender breasts, nausea, fatigue, cravings. Help

Hello I have a normal cycle if anything a day or two late but when it on time I have really bad cramps and a heavy flow but today that is due it been light pinkish brown with slight cramps off n on can I be pregnant or is my menstral coming ,I've had really tender breast n nipples nausea fatigue minor cravings and stool please help baby dust to all n thank you xo M
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
If you have any doubt please get in home pregnancy test and confirm.
Brown , pinkish discharge may be due to periods or due to some infection because it combine with mucus.
Consult a gynaecologist and get his opinion.
Good luck.