Cramps, bloating, spotting brown, sore breasts. Can you help?

thanks goodness someone to help.. Ok last period was in dec.. i m not sure the day i started ..but i got off on the 10...and i havent start yet this mounth ..but i m crapping ..blooting and have gas! I took test they wer neg..and i wook up yesterday morning at 5 and i wiped and it was red and pink i thought i was going to start.. well later on that day it was dark brown ..and the today whwn i wipe its dark brow still crapping and my breast are still sore ..but not as bad as they was... can you help me
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013