Cramps, bloating, rashes. Had food poisoning. Is it candida?

Hi, I am 38 year old female. In May last year I had food poisoning (noro virus) and since then had variety of stomach problems. Started off by having severing cramping, bloating and gas after meals and between 4-6 bowel movements a day (prior to that I was always constipated). Cut out gluten , helped somewhat but abdominal cramps continued. Also increased skin rashes and pain in my right leg (ankle). Thought I had candida in the gut so I cut out dairy, carbs and fruits for the past month following the candida diet (added probiotics, and various supplements). Seem to have been going through die-off period, but all symptoms of abdominal cramping disappeared with changed diet, except I wake up every morning at 6am to have a bowel movement (of fine consistency, but greenish in colour). Does candida sound like a possibility or do you think it could be something else? Many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013