Cramps, bleeding after unprotected sex. Periods not due. Is it implantation?

Hello my name is Nanci. I have been having unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend for some months now. Last month I had intercourse and on the 1st of this month I began to bleed extremly light then usual. But I did not get tested afterwards. About two weeks ago I had unprotected intercourse again and I suspected immediatly after that that I might become pregnant. I had been feeling cramps lately and today I began to bleed. My period was not suppose to come until next week. Ususally when I begin my period I have severe cramps to the point where I can t even walk. But this time it was different again . I don t know whether I m going through implantation or if its just my period I m confused.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer