Cramps around ovary area, bouts of nausea, negative pregnancy test post coming off Nuva ring. Cause?

Hello. I used to be on the NuvaRing but have been off it for the past 2 months because of problems with express scrips. My period has been off cycle since being off the NuvaRing. A few days ago I started having cramps around the area of my ovaries (especially my right side), and having bouts of nausea . Last night I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I have since taken two additional tests which came out negative. Tonight I started spotting a thick brown discharge and having lower back pains. Any ideas on what could be going on? I ve read about chemical pregnancies and am wondering if that is what I am going through? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012