Cramps and pinkish discharge after unprotected sex. Tried vagisil and monistat. Swollen vagina. Worried

Had unprotected sex about a month ago and now having cramps, light pink discharge after sex. Also a yellow white discharge that has kind of a fish odor. I bought the over the counter vagisil ph test and it came back normal. So I used monistat 7 day just one night. Last night I had intercourse protected and again light pink. I have slept none and am so worried!! Seems like the upper part of the vagina is swollen, with deep penetration it was sore. I have read everything!! Also just recently started douching at the same time the symptoms started. Last night ph was high... And as I said intercourse was protected soo it shouldn't have raised ph. I am so confused!! I am 40 years old!! Only have ever had an occasional yeast infection!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013