Cramps and bleeding during intercourse. Have four children. What is wrong?

I am 27 years old and have had this problem ever since my last child was born and he is now 4. I have 4 kids but ever since my last son was born my periods have been coming earlier n earlier every month. Also since he s been born after my period stops off n on I get terrible cramps . When my husband and I have intercourse weather it s a week or two weeks after my period stops I get terrible cramps n start to bleed and it lasts for days. I can t understand why this is happening to me. I had a c-section with my four year old and had my tubes tied directly after so I know I can t b pregnant. Please help me. My stomach hurts n I get cramps for more then half the month each month. Is there something wrong with my body?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013