Cramps and bleeding after unprotected sex. Cummed before sex but wiped it. Pregnancy chances?

Hi im 15 and i just had sex for the first time yesterday we tried a couple other times but it didnt go in but yesterday it was unprotected and i am not on the pill ...i am due for my period anyday now i am having cramps and a little bleeding today....also about 2 hours or so before the sex he cummed and he whiped it all off but then after sex (1.5 mins) he pulled out and rubbed himself and cummed again no where near me thou and we both did not cum during sex...please help me i cannot get pregnant! please help!!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012