Cramps and bleeding after taking Cytotec. Is the abortion successful?

Hi, im from a country where abortion is illegal. I was 5 weeks and 3 days when i took 8 cytotec . 2 vaginal and 6 oral. I had cramps , and bled…its been 1 week, im still bleeding and disposing blood clots. Does this mean the abortion is successful? Do i need an ultrasound? I dont know what to tell the physician on why i wanted an ultrasound since i dont think i can tell them i had induce an abortion. Can i check it with a pregnancy test? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013