Cramps after periods. Inside ejaculation. Feeling dizzy and nausea. Negative pregnancy test. Can this be pregnancy?

I finished my period 4 days ago but am having some cramping. On June 2nd my fiancee ejaculated inside but got my period on the 18th. We had sex again the day after my period ended and our condom broke and he ejaculated inside. I have been feeling dizzy and nauseous since the 8th of June but pregnancy test both urine and blood are both negative. Can I be pregnant and not showing up yet.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012