Cramps after having sex, vomiting, nausea, tender breasts. What could have caused this?

Last night my husband and I had sex and shortly after I climaxed I started to cramp the cramps got so bad I had to ask my husband to stop after he stopped I laid in the fetal position for a few minute after until it got so bad I could not take it so I started to head to the bathroom to take a warm bath and on my way there I started vomiting and remained nauseas for the rest of the evening but the warm bath took care of the cramping. My breasts have been very tender the last few days and my period isn t expected for another 8 or 9 days. What could have caused this?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  66 Awaiting Answer