Cramps, abdominal pain, dizziness, brown bleeding. Molar pregnancy?

Hi I have all the symptoms of pregnancy there are cramps in the lower abdomen and dizziness but my period came with unusual pain .this is the fifth day of my period with brown bleeding which is unusual .the home test was negative but I have tingling in my breast and light pain in my back.i am 34 years old and i have two kids and the third pregnancy was a molar one since 2 years.i had unprotected sex after 20 days from my first day of my period and I still feel somthing cramping in my lower abdomen as unusual .the doctor told me she cannot see anything in the ultrasound.i am worried is it another molar pregnancy????or may be I am pregnant????
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012