Cramping, unprotected sex, had endometrosis, recovered after laproscopy. Treatment?

Hi,my last AF was on 24 Sept and I had mild cramping since last 2 days.my CD is around 26-28days regularly.Me and my husband had unproctective sex last week.10years back i had endrometrosis and recover after laparoscopy.I never start cramping for AF so early before and thus worry any problem might occurs,ie:endrometrosis as i know that the possibility is there for me.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. As your question is not clear and could not make out what AF and CD is. I presume after analyzing your query is regarding endometriosis problem, yes endometriosis can recur hence you need regular follow up scans.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-arif-n-khan/65133