Cramping, spotting, sore breast, headaches, mood swings. Pregnant?

Hi i have a 5 yr iud and its been in almost 6 yrs since its been put in. I've had regular periods since the last time i can remember. So 2 months ago i had a light period not my regular for me but i didnt pay it no mind but last month i missed my period completely then i started having symptoms like cramping, spotting, nausea, severely sore breast and nipples and i have never experienced that before, headaches mood swings and tiredness. I took 2 hpt and both were neg so im a little confused If im going crazy or i jus want to be pregnant and my mind is playing games on me? I was thinking about waiting until my next period to come around to see If it comes on or not so please help
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013