Cramping pain in abdominal area while running.Feeling tired, frequent urination, stools either hard or watery. Run cross country and eat healthy

I am female, 5 3, 115ibles, run cross counrtry, eat extremely healthy, very fit. 4 months ago I started having cramping pain in my abdomanal area and now it s my hole stomach only when I would move or run... Now it s all the time. Ever scenee this started I am more tired than usual and I pee frequently(I only drink water). My stools are eatherr really hard, or like watery diahreah or very soft and falls apart. What do u think is going on??
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012