Cramping on left side, possible signs of ovulation, excess discharge, pregnancy

My last period is on 17th of April...I tink I m having ovulation on that day Coz I have bad cramp on my left side n oso the discharge have lots of egg white is there any chance for getting pregnant ...?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
The symptoms you have described are all non specific indicators of ovulation. If you had a successful intercourse on every alternate day from 27th april till 5th May then you do stand a chance of getting pregnant.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal