Cramping near ovary area, fullness in breasts, nausea, bladder infection ruled out, have missed period in earlier cycle. Early pregnancy stage?

lately i have had cramping feeling near my right hip/ ovary area,sometimes it s a sharp pain along with really full feeling breasts and some nausea off and on.and I just found out for sure that I dont have a bladder infection so i know the nausea can t be coming from that...wondering if I am in the really early stages of pregnancy or not..didnt have my period at all last month and so far no bleeding has occurred yet for this month either
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012