Cramping, nausea, vomiting post embryo transfer, diagnosed with virus. Will this heaving in abdomen cause harm to the embryo?

Yesterday I had an embryo transfer and this morning there was mild cramping that intensified to stabbing pains and then returned to cramping by mid-day. I ve been nauseas the entire day, however, and after lunch, everything I had had came up. My doctor says that this can t be the result of anything they did, but that it sounds like I have a virus. Is there any way that the heaving in the lower abdomen can harm the embryos (2) in any way? I m really worried and afraid now that this might hurt of chances of having a successful pregnancy.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  469 Awaiting Answer