Cramping in the front pelvis part, blood discharge. Can this be pregnancy?

Hi I m 18 years old and I was just out for morning run and when I got close to getting back home I felt this cramping. It wasn t like my usual cramping though, it felt like it was my front pelvis part that hurt right on the bone or something. When I got home I had to curl up for like 10 minutes before it went away. After I layed out to tan and when I came back in I had a light discharge of blood . I ve never had sex but I do fool around and I m kind of going crazy thinking of EVERY possibility and though I m confident I couldn t be pregnant the thought is still freaking me out. please help! Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012