Cramping in the abdomen and genitals. Feeling itching in the body. Taking cipralex

Please help me!!!!
Many months ago i had seasame seed shaped seeds in my stool i asked a nurse if i should check it out that was something i never did.

Another thing is i have cramping on my left side of my abdomen and sometimes my lower genital area. Ive had 2 ultrasounds 2 blood works done a pregnancy test and pap test done and everything came back positive. As of right now what i am worried about is that I AM EXTREMELY ITCHY inside of my body. The left side of my stomach my toes fingers and under my ribcage.

I only take 10mg of cipralex.
Im 150 5'5 f

What is wrong with me!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013