Cramping in periods, physical training, never used tampon

I am a 19 year old female about to join the military , I have never used a tampon and I was wondering what the best birth control was to space out my menstuel cycle. That way when I start physical training it be so difficult to cope with the cramping
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Hi. you may postpone your periods for few days but not make it totally absent or have long spacing, as it has its own side effects. It is very simple and safe to postpone by starting progesterones a week before the due date and continuing till you need.