Cramping in my lower abdomn, sore breasts and frequent urination, if these are the symptoms of pregnancy then why i am getting a negative pregnancy test ?

I haven't had my monthly since June, I've taken at home PTs but they come out negitive, What could be the cause of it? I've had random cramping in my lower abdomn, sore breasts, have to pee like every 2 hours, been feeling sick more so after i've eaten foods that I normally enjoy ie eggs, been more tired than usual, sleep pretty much 8+ hours and then still tired when I wake up and able to still get a full night's rest as well, and I've noticed a bit of weight gain.When I did have my period last which was about the begining of June it was only about 4 days which is not normal for me, mine are never less than 7 days, I know it's gross to some but my boyfriend and i were intimate while i was on and it just suddenly stopped, at first i didn't think much of it and then when July came around started getting my normal cramping like I'm going to start but yet nothing, well at least not a full on period, all there was was what i call a "smear" it was only once and for only one day, now 2 months later i have yet to see anything not even a droplet. I'm begining to get worried about what could cause this. I'm only 23 and I'm at a loss of what could cause this... Please if someone has any advise please let Me know, I'm going to the doctor next week but I would like some kind of heads up on what I'm up for. Thanks in advance ~A
Asked On : Sun, 12 Sep 2010