Cramping in lower abdomen when sneezing or coughing, bloating, headaches and difficulty in breathing. What are the reasons?

So I have cramping in my lower abdomen on occasions and when I sneeze or cough, also im having bloating and sometimes difficulty breathing , im Moody I get headaches sometimes but I figured it was from straining my eyes. I threw up one day but didnt feel sick im tired of buying test to see them negative so I was wondering what u think and if u can give me other symptoms to look for to know for sure besides missing a period cause I still have 2 Weeks till then
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012