Cramping in foot, numbness in foot, bleeding after wearing shoes

I have what I refer to as foot cramping but it ranges up into my ankles. It goes beyond cramping. It at time causes my foot to appear deformed. I also have lost alot of feeling in my feet . There are times when I I take off a pair of new shoes after wearing them all day my feet are bleeding with broken blisters. I also notice this when taking a bath. I step into the tub and can not feel the water is too hot until I sit down.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Hi, are you a diabetic? Get your sugar levels checked. Feet without sensation are an alarming condition, because the trivial sores may become non healing ulcers in no time due to trophic changes (the natural healing systems do not work as the body does not sense damage). See your doctor.